Jun 27, 2011

Stop 'Deliciano' Nonsense, Murray Tells Mum

British Wimbledon hope Andy Murray has told his mother to stop embarrassing him by referring to Spanish heartthrob Feliciano Lopez as "Deliciano".

Lopez has an army of female admirers on the tour with Murray's mother Judy giving the 28-year-old left-hander his nickname when she was writing on Twitter.
"I think it's about time she stopped that nonsense. Makes me want to throw up. It's disgusting," said Murray, who could meet the Spaniard in the quarter-finals.

"I was practicing with him before the tournament and my mum was on the side. I shouted across the net, I said, 'Feli, if we sit down for a drink, if you could take a picture with my mom, because she thinks you're beautiful'.
"She went bright red. Refused to take the picture. Quite funny. Not like her."
- By Agence France-Presse

Oops! Before you leave this page, don’t forget about your plan to go for your touring and travelling trip. We provide instant hotel booking facilities for you here. Just click the following banner and you’ll get your lowest accommodation rate of your choice!  

Save on hotels with HotelsCombined.com

No comments: